Tuesday, February 5, 2013

A NO WEIRD STUFF Week!

What do you mean you dont care about the Superbowl? Haha jk! Im glad you were able to outsmart that man in your class! And I always knew you were a good teacher, I wish you could come down here and teach these people for me, because sometimes I feel I am definitly lacking in that area. That was nice of Sister Thomas to think of me. Im glad to hear work is doing well and that you are eating delicious food!
I am glad you are doing better too! I miss you too, but I'll be back soon. Things are good here, our area is a bit rough, but we are trying some new things that will hopefully help. Yeah R´s mom talked to us again, but things are a bit slower with them now. We are teaching english classes, and I love them! They are so fun, all my students are so cute! We are also going to have a movie night this week to try to find some new investigators! I have not hurt myself this week, so that is good, but just give me some time, it'll probably happen again. But I heal pretty quickly.
You did tell me about your blood test, but you didn't tell me you were doing it. Where did you get it done, how much was it?How did it work?
About the package situation. I dont know. I haven't had a chance to find out, they all get sent to the mission office, and when I get a chance to go there I can check, or when we have meetings with all the missionaries the APs bring them, so all my stuff may have come and is just waiting in the office. I will try to check Wednesday. My comp works in the office and I think we are going this week, if the Elders are there I will hopefully find out. I don't know anyone specifically, but if you want to just send a box for the Elders or the Hermanas in my zone, they'd probably love it! ¨Elders or Hermanas in Zona Retalheleu¨ But I can try to talk to the Elders in the office, see if they have someone specific. Sorry, I don't have more info.
I really like my new comp, we get along well and sometimes we enjoy speaking english. She is a really good teacher and she only has 3 months left....she is freaking out, but she will be okay.
I love you I hope you have a good week! Have some fun!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment