Monday, July 25, 2011

Tornado, Temples, T Parties and The Rest of Summer So Far

I've been home for a month now and I have had a blast being home!
My sweet roommate came down to North Carolina! I could hardly believe we were in the same state! I got to meet her mom and her friend Nancy! They were all so sweet to me. We just hung out and of course went shopping! Only five weeks till I get to see her again!
At school I'm use to having the Temple 5 minutes away. Here at home it is a little bit further. The Young Single Adults went and did Baptisms this past weekend. It was nice to go since it had been awhile.
My sister Rachel and I went with our friend Haley to see the final Harry Potter. Of course we dressed up and were all set to go. We are sitting waiting for the movie to start and no one is yelling or cheering. I was baffled, this was the final movie!!!! Where was the excitement?!!? So the movie begins and still no one cheers so I decide to....I'm the only one in this massive theater to scream....then dead silence. I was like oh crap no one joined in and my sister is making the face "Why Emily?! Why do you do these things!?" But then suddenly everyone starts clapping and cheering. It was the best feeling in the world! I felt like i had started a movement!!!
Mine, Rachel's, and Molly's Tea Party
My sister has three kids, two boys and a girl. Now I love her two boys more than anything but playing with Molly is so much more fun to me sometimes. I much prefer Barbies and Polly to Bionicles and Star Wars. Rachel and I pulled out all our toys from when we were little for Molly to play with but honestly I think we may have had more fun then she did!

My sister and I decided last minute to go to the Taylor Swift Concert. It was great! We had floor seats and were super close to the stage. It was so much fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment