Sunday, May 8, 2011

Home Sweet Home



This week I arrived home in North Carolina! I got to start off the week by seeing some extended family. Some of which I hadn't seen in over ten years! It was a lot of fun!
So my Daddy just retired from the Army so we've moved to a new city and my parents have bought a new house! It's all quite exciting! I love our new house. However we are not living in it quite yet because the military, being their lovely selves, as still of yet not delivered our household goods! So right now nine of us are living in my sisters house until we get our stuff. It's a party!!!
This summer I have a list. A list of 40 things I want or need to do this summer. Strawberry picking was on that list. I love strawberry picking (not blueberry picking ....that takes way to long to fill a bucket)! We hit up this place close to my sisters and got us some delicious strawberries!Then this past weekend my sister and I went on a double date with our two adorable nephews. We started out at this place called BounceU. It has inflatable bouncers everywhere! Then we went to dinner and finished off the night watching Tangled together. I'd say it was quite a successful date. However I've never been on a date in my life where I needed so much energy or had made my date cry....okay maybe the later has happened before but that's a different story. Anyways we had a good time and I sure do love those boys!











No comments:

Post a Comment